25 May The Gold Coast – The Ultimate Winter Escape!
Has winter creeped up on you way too fast? Well the weather is perfect here so why not escape those winter blues and head to the Gold Coast for a mid-year break. With our balmy days averaging a comfortable 25C you can enjoy the splendours of a beachside vacation this winter without the crowds that head to the coast during the summer holiday season.
The city’s unique blend of stunning beaches, world class dining, shopping and entertainment make it the perfect destination for families, friends and special interest groups. When it comes to adventure and sightseeing the Gold Coast has so much to see and do year-round. Here’s a few suggestions to whet your holiday appetite.
- The whale-watching season has just begun. Over 20,000 Humpback Whales pass along the stretch of Gold Coast beaches, from late May to early November as they migrate from Antarctica to the warm waters of North Queensland.
- Theme Parks: Sea World, Movie World, Wet n Wild and Dreamworld offer unforgettable fun, with winter being the ideal time to visit – less crowds and shorter queues.
- Explore our national parks and rainforests and experience the natural beauty the Gold Coast has to offer with numerous hiking trails throughout.
- Why not learn to surf – this is something you can try year-round, but it’s easier when the beaches are less crowded in winter.
- Click here for more sightseeing and adventure activities.
Now that you are dreaming of your winter escape, we have the perfect place to stay. Imagine your own private waterfront oasis with all the comforts of home plus more! A Vogue luxury holiday home is the perfect retreat, providing a calm and peaceful backdrop for a relaxing fun filled holiday.
Our boutique collection of waterfront properties are conveniently located in premium beachside suburbs throughout the Gold Coast, including Palm Beach, Tallebudgera, Burleigh, Miami and Broadbeach, and are only a short 20-minute drive to Sea World / Dreamworld / Movie World & Wet n Wild!!
Vogue Holiday Homes Gold Coast are all about indulgence. Imagine sitting back enjoying the waterfront views with a sparkling pool just outside the patio door, spacious indoor/outdoor entertaining, fully equipped gourmet kitchen, plus recreational and multi-media amenities for everyone to enjoy. Our homes are also child friendly including cots and high chairs. Click here for more details including rates for each property.
JUNE SPECIAL OFFER – Stay in June for 7 nights and only pay for 6 nights. Bookings are limited so act now to take advantage of this great offer! Note – This offer is subject to availability and existing bookings are not entitled to this offer.
20% OFF THE NIGHTLY RATE ON ALL AVAILABLE PROPERTIES
Book and Stay 5 or more nights in the next 14 days and receive 20% off the nightly tariff on available properties
RECEIVE ONE NIGHT COMPLIMENTARY WHEN YOU STAY 14 NIGHTS OR MORE
Book and Stay for 14 nights or more & you will receive one of those nights for FREE!!